- A Blend of 6 types of Hydroxy Acids gently and naturally helps to eliminate build-up layers of dead skin cells.
- Delivers even, leave-on exfoliation, to deliver softness to the skin and a youthful-looking glow.
- Improves skin hydration by nourishing the skin barrier and maintaining its water-holding capacity.
- Smooths wrinkles and improves the appearance of skin tone.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Dermatologically tested and pH balanced to skin friendly pH of 5.
- Free of artificial fragrance, colors, parabens, sulfates, alcohol, mineral oil and silicone.
- 100% Natural.
Our beauty renewal essence EnAHAnce - is a non-abrasive, leave-on gentle facial peel. Containing a blend of 6 types of AHAs and PHA (11%), it gently and naturally helps to eliminate build-up layers of dead skin cells, and deliver softness to the skin and a youthful-looking glow. By gently removing damaged skin cells it helps to reduce the look of fatigue and dull complexion. Infused with 4 types of different weight of Hyaluronic acid and Sacharides, this essence also improves skin hydration by nourishing the skin barrier and maintaining its water-holding capacity 4 layers skin deep, while adenosine targets wrinkles and improves skin tone. EnAHAnce Renewal Essence revitalizes skin’s surface, creates noticeable radiance, smooths the appearance of wrinkles, and makes your skin look and feel remarkably smooth and soft. With regular and continuous use, it can help promote firmer-looking skin.
Facts about the Key Ingredients:
* Blend of AHA / PHA -AHA’s are being used in cosmetic formulations in order to exfoliate the skin and reduce signs of sun damage and aging. Alpha hydroxy acids have been shown to promote smoother, younger looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal.
* 4D Hyaluronic Acid Blend - combination of four kinds of HA with different properties, can build up and form a three-dimensional network and accurately target the different layers of the skin, to replenish water from the outside and hold water from the inside. In this way, skin is moisturized and hydrated completely and improves in elasticity directly from within.
* Saccharide Isomerate - is deeply moisturizing plant-derived ingredient based on its unique composition, which is similar to that of the carbohydrate complex found in human skin and on its unique ability to bind to skin cells. Provides deep hydration & creates a moisture reservoir that lasts for 72 hours.
* Adenosine - Strengthens skin barrier & cell viability. Can increase the thickness of epidermis. Strengthens skin regeneration. Adenosine is an anti-aging ingredient that helps to soothe, restore, and improve the appearance of aging.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water, Pentylene Glycol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Glycerin, Malic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactobacillus Ferment, Gluconolactone, Microcitrus Australasica Fruit Extract, Mandelic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sacharide Isomerate, Adenosine, Sodium Hydroxide, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cucumis (Melo) Melon Fruit Extract, Sodium Phytate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Pantenol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Apply with a cotton pad after cleansing as a part of night time routine. Follow with a serum/moisturizer. * Mild tingling sensation or redness after application is normal and will subside. If your skin is not accustomed to using AHAs, start gradually, using it every other day or even every 3rd day till your skin gets used to performance of acids. Sunburn alert: this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (aha) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Important Q & A
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.