- A Blend of 7 types of Hydroxy Acids gently and naturally helps to eliminate build-up layers of dead skin cells.
- Improves skin hydration by nourishing the skin barrier and maintaining its water-holding capacity.
- Helps to reduce sebum production and restore the skin’s healthy microbiome.
- Gently reduces the appearance of acne lesions to improve overall skin clarity of adult and juvenile acne.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially combination and oily.
- Dermatologically tested and pH balanced to skin friendly pH of 5.
- Free of artificial fragrance, colors, parabens, sulfates, alcohol, mineral oil and silicone.
- 100% Natural.
Keep your skin looking healthy, clear and glowy with Azurien multi-acid clarifying beauty essence. This powerhouse essence is an essential daily step containing a blend of 7 different hydroxy acids that work in synergy to remove damaged surface skin cells, clear and refine pores, reduce blemishes, smooth and improve skin appearance, radiance and clarity over time. Probiotic and Prebiotic as well as Azelaic acid help to moderate sebum production and restore the skin’s healthy microbiome, reduce the appearance of acne and improve the overall appearance of skin. 4 types of different weight of Hyaluronic acid improve skin hydration by nourishing the skin barrier and maintaining its water-holding capacity 4 layers skin deep, while adenosine targets wrinkles and improves skin tone.
Facts about the Key Ingredients:
* Blend of AHA / PHA -AHA’s are being used in cosmetic formulations in order to exfoliate the skin and reduce signs of sun damage and aging. Alpha hydroxy acids have been shown to promote smoother, younger looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal.
* Salicylic Acid - Has lipophilic and exfoliating effects, and has a good therapeutic effect on melasma, post-inflammatory pigmentation, rough skin and photoaging symptoms. It also can remove dead cells, balance excessive keratinization, and make the skin smooth and elastic. Salicylic acid’s structure allows for it to be oil-soluble, meaning it can penetrate through the oily, lipid layers of the skin. It’s considered a keratolytic agent, as it’s able to enter pores and clear up bacteria and oil that can lead to clogged pores, blackheads and breakouts.
* 4D Hyaluronic Acid Blend - combination of four kinds of HA with different properties, can build up and form a three-dimensional network and accurately target the different layers of the skin, to replenish water from the outside and hold water from the inside. In this way, skin is moisturized and hydrated completely and improves in elasticity directly from within.
* Polylysine - Naturally-derived lysine amino-acids. Rebalancing the skin’s ‘acnebiome’ (C. acnes genome) is a breakthrough pathway to recovering a healthy microbiota that reduces the appearance of acne and improves the overall appearance and clarity of skin.
* Epilobium Fleischeri or Alpine willowherb is a Prebiotic for oily skin. It’s known to moderate sebum production, the main cause of oily skin, by inhibiting the key enzyme 5-α-reductase. New studies show that this active additionally helps reduce sebum levels by down-regulating Cutibacterium Acnes - a gatekeeper that can influence sebum production.
* Adenosine - Strengthens skin barrier & cell viability. Can increase the thickness of epidermis. Strengthens skin regeneration. Adenosine is an anti-aging ingredient that helps to soothe, restore, and improve the appearance of aging.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Malic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactobacillus Ferment, Salicylic Acid, Gluconolactone, Epilobium Fleischeri Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Betaine, Microcitrus Australasica Fruit Extract, Polylysine, Azelaic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Adenosine, Allantoin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Soduim Phytate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric acid, Potassium sorbate.
Apply with a cotton pad after cleansing as a part of night time routine. Follow with a serum/moisturizer. * Mild tingling sensation or redness after application is normal and will subside. Sunburn alert: this product contains an AHA & BHA that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product. WARNING: This product is not to be used during pregnancy.
Important Q & A
I love this product. It seems to be really helping my skin. My skin got so clear and smooth while using it and it seems to help my acne, too.
Fantastic toner. It does work indeed. My skin looks so much better after starting using it. The smell reminds me of an apple, quite nice.
I rarely find a skin care product good enough to inspire me to take the time to write a review. I LOVE this stuff. It helps my breakouts and does not seem to cause any additional ones. Great natural ingredients and big size of the bottle. I would recommend.
I have been suffering with acne and breakouts since I was in my teens. Tried everything cheap and expensive with various degree of success. And let me tell you, this toner is the best so far. Fast acting. Smells awesome, like green apples. And such a treat to use every night. My skin looks so much better only after 3 weeks of use. Thanks for the bogo too.
Purchased this to help my teenage daughter with breakouts and acne. Because it has salicylic acid and it's natural too. This product exceeded all my expectations. It has been about 3 weeks since she started and improvement is spectacular. Her skin cleared up about 75%. I am impressed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.